Many clients choose C.E healthcare for the companionship that accompanies our help around the house. We help with a huge variety of household tasks and always aim to raise a smile.
How can we help?
Companionship and Support covers a huge range of ways that we can help out, assisting clients to maintain their routines and enjoy their independence while living in a safe and clean home environment. All support staff are trained in the importance of providing good companionship and promoting their clients' access to social activities.
We provide bespoke support ranging from a 15 minute visit, perhaps offering much-needed companionship or help with routine household tasks, through to round-the-clock care and support that is a real, viable alternative to residential care.
C.E Healthcare provides assistance for numerous daily activities, as well as basic peace-of-mind services including:
- Companionship and social interaction - loneliness and isolation is a major problem.
- Transport and escorting on journeys - around the shops, to appointments or on social outings.
- Mental stimulation - if a client has hobbies or interests, we will support them to enjoy them
- Security checks - for peace of mind at any time.
- Laundry services.
- Meal preparation - with nutritional and dietary support if necessary.
- Light housekeeping - cleaning, bin collection, checking smoke alarms, pet care by agreement.
- Organisation - including household management, support managing bill payments, post etc.
- Respite for family Care Givers.