At C.E Healthcare, we believe that Domiciliary Care/Supported Living is a Care pathway to Complete Independence.
We provide Quality Care and Support to people within their own homes. We care for older people with dementia or alzheimer's, physical or learning disabilities, mental Health needs etc. enabling them to participate in different activities within the community. This includes supporting service users at day centres, education establishments, leisure and sporting activities, as well as encouraging and helping them to gain their independence in the wider community.
The Types of Care We Provide
We provide Short-term care if you need some help after being discharged from hospital.
We also provide Long-term care by giving you the ongoing care you need to continue to live at home happily and independently.
Sits or Respite care is also what we provide to enable a family member to take a break from his or her day to day care duties.
We provide 24 hour care to enable you to continue to live at home, with or without serious health conditions. We also provide 24 hour live in care and also Accompanying service users on short holidays.
Personal care services - Our Personal care Services include;
- Assisting with dressing/ undressing
- Assisting with bathing, hair, creaming
- Assisting in and out of bed and repositioning in bed
- Assisting with eating at meal times
- Assisting with going to the bathroom, catheter care.
Medical services - Our Medication services includes;
- Accompany Service Users to see the GP or to hospital appointments
- Visits to other health professionals
- Help in collection of prescriptions
- Medication prompting
Domestic services - Our Domestic Services includes;
- General household tasks
- preparation of meals
- making beds
- laundry and ironing
- light gardening
- walking pets
Companionship services - Our Companionship Services includes;
- Support to visit family and friends
- Social trips - Driving Service User's to activities, meal, pub or walk around the park etc.
- Company at home - someone to chat to, play games, watch movies etc.
Our staffs are employed from a variety of backgrounds with a wide range of experience.
C.E Healthcare is a Criminal Records Bureau Registered Body and all employees have an Enhanced Disclosure (including POVA/POCA checks) that are renewed regularly, in line with best practice.
All our care staff are fully trained to ensure that care is provided to the highest quality.